You’ll likely agree that the sight of yellow teeth is one of the most unpleasant things to happen. It simply doesn’t look good and lots of people undergo teeth whitening treatments so that you can get a perfect smile.
Your first thought when you see that your teeth are not looking as well as you want them to is to search for a dentist and fix your problem. But should you want to try out a cheaper alternative or you frankly don’t have the full time, here is our suggestion that can be considered as the most effective solution.
You Will Need:
• Antiseptic mouthwash
• Baking soda
• Dental pic
• Hydrogen peroxide
Baking non-alcoholic drink is the most used and beneficial and ingredients when it comes to removing plaque.
Four Steps To Do This Procedure in the home
1 . Mix ½ tbsp. of salt and 1 tablespoon of baking non-alcoholic drink. You should use warm water in so you could make the toothbrush wet. Dip the toothbrush to the mixture and scrub your teeth for 5 minutes. Finally, simply spit.
2. Mix one full cup of hydrogen peroxide with half a cup of warm water. Rinse your mouth with the mixture for 1 minute then spit. Wash off with cold water only.
3. Rub the yellow tartar with a dental pick. Try not to scratch the gums because it can cause damage and irritation.
4. Rinse your mouth with mouthwash. Repeat this procedure every other day.
Additional Advice for Better Smile
• Floss your teeth every single day.
• Every night, before going to sleep, rub your teeth with orange peel. The orange peel helps fight bacteria, so make sure not to wash it off.
• Always use a soft toothbrush and brush your teeth with vertical movements. Be mindful with the space betwixt your teeth and gums.
• Spicy food stimulates the salivary glands. So , through eating spicy food you are able to effectively clean the saliva out of your mouth.
Foods for Better and Improved Smile
The Swiss cheese and cheddar neutralize the acids which have the effect of the plaque. We suggest for you to eat the cheese before meals. The aged cheese contains an ingredient that can act as a barrier agent.
• Strawberries and Tomatoes
Strawberries and tomatoes are quite helpful for your oral health because of their rich content of vitamin C. Put them in orally and let them stay for five minutes. This will soften the gathered tartar.
Then, you should wash off your mouth with baking soda and hot water. Other foods which have a good amount of vitamin C include papaya, orange, lemons, berries, bell peppers, and lime.