Our knees and joints are constantly confronted with pressure and stress. We use them for walking, standing, running, jumping proper human anatomy posture, leg movement etc… As we mature the joint lubrication is reduced. Due to this, the ligaments and the tendons become less supple, frailer and more rigid.
ligaments and tendons stronger. It is rich in magnesium, silicon, vitamin C and bromelain which will help the regeneration and healing process of the knees and joints.
Joint Restoration Diet Plan:
– 2 cups of diced pineapple
– A cup of orange juice (100% natural)
– a cup of rolled oats
– A cup of water
– 1 cinnamon stick
– Raw organic honey (to taste)
– a cup of water
1 . First cook the oatmeal for some minutes and then eliminate it from the heat and leave it to cool off.
2. Add the oats, pineapple, orange juice, almond, cinnamon and honey in a blender and blend them until you get a nice homogeneous substance.
3. Add some water for thinner consistency plus some ice cubes if you wish.
Consume this on a regular daily basis and get rid of knee and joint pain within just two weeks