We’ve been writing about some great benefits of ginger in many of our articles. It’s great for treating many diseases and conditions since it has strong anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Also, it contains plenty of nutritional elements, for example , magnesium, vitamin C and lots of minerals.
It’s great for treating heart diseases, improves the digestion and immune system and can treat asthma too. Also, it’s great for treating liver infections and cleansing it.
Health practitioners usually prescribe some drugs for treating common colds or flu, however it has been proven that ginger is also more efficient in fighting them.
Here are the 6 main reasons you should consume more ginger:
– Dissolving kidney stones
– Reducing the risk of coronary arrest
– Cleansing the liver
– Contains plenty of minerals, vitamins and provides oxygen for the body
– Eliminates cancer cells and increases the defense against cancer
– Improves circulation due to its great warming properties
The Recipe & Preparation of Ginger Tea:
– ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
– ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
– 1 cup of water
– Coconut milk
– Organic honey, but it’s not necessary
First, the water should really be boiled and then the ginger and turmeric added to it. Let them simmer for 10 minutes, then pour the milk inside. Last, strain the tea and if you’ll need a better taste you could add organic honey to produce it sweeter.