It’s a common habit for many people to drink a cup of coffee or tea as soon as we wake up. Some people even drink a glass of cold water upon waking up to quench their thirst. But did you know that drinking chilled water or coffee or any other hot or cold beverage early in the morning is actually damaging your body. Instead of cool water, drinking warm water when you wake up is the best practice you can adopt for the body.
According to experts and researchers, drinking warm water in morning helps you resolve many health issues like migraines, coughs, high blood pressure, digestive issues and many other health dilemmas. Drinking heated water on an empty stomach is the most useful way to kick starts your day. Tepid to warm water boosts up your metabolism and is helpful for your over wellness.
Learn more about the amazing benefits of warm water:
1. Improves Blood circulation
Drinking glass warm water in morning eliminates the fats and toxins which can be present in your blood. Once your body gets free of these waste products, your blood blood circulation improves and this lowers the risks of various health problems. Additionally warm water activates and warms up your human body from inside which automatically improves blood circulation in the body.
2. Side Effects Of Cool water
As you get home from the heat of summers, the first thing you reach out for is just a glass of chilled water. This undoubtedly cools you down and is very refreshing, but at the same time cold water can also be harming your human anatomy internally.
• Having Chilled water Affects Your Digestion Process Adversely – Just as for the skin, warm water open pores and cold water closes the pores, for the digestive system too water works in similar manner. Cold water restricts the digestive tract and makes the process of digestion difficult. Whenever you drink cold water, your body starts using its energy to warm up the water which was actually suppose to get used for digesting the food. As results of this, your digestion process gets delayed and your body gets fatigued.
• Cool water Causes Indigestion – Your body accumulates toxic substances, constricts the bloodstream and reduces hydration.
• Weakens Immune protection system – Drinking ice cold water leads to mucus formation and makes your body more vulnerable to catch cold and flu.
• Chilled water Solidifies Fats In Blood Stream – Considering that the process of digestion gets delayed cold water solidifies fats from the meals and these fats get stored in your blood.
3. Helps To Lose Weight
If you should be weight loss regimen, drinking warm water on a clear stomach will help you to shed those extra pounds. Hot water increases your human body temperature and this accelerates your metabolic rate. Heightened metabolism helps you to break down human anatomy fats easily and allows your human body burn off more calories through the duration of the day. Research revealed that women who were given tepid to warm water had a notable decrease in their hunger, weight and human anatomy mass index.
4. Detoxifies Body
Everyone knows that water is aids in cleansing out the toxins from our body. When you heat water, it gets charged up also it penetrates deeper within your body. Warm water gets easily absorbed by your system and the heat causes it to be easier for the water to eliminate the impurities and noxious substances from your body. Drinking tap water in morning increases your body temperature plus it flushes out the toxic materials from your own body.
5. Eases Bowel Movement
Drinking a warm cup of water in morning helps to break down the foodstuff particles in your stomach and keep your digestive tract in good condition. Heated water breaks down foods faster and makes it easy for you really to consume the foods. Warm water also stimulates your colons and so eases out the bowel movements and allows proper abortion food for rest of the day.