Eating the same foods repeatedly can be boring and unhealthy. It is the same with the fruits, even though everybody has his/her favorite. Some reach for an apple, others for a banana, but the best answer is to make your fruit composition. There exists a good reason to chop up your daily favorite fruit and mix it up with others.
The foodstuff experts call it synergy. It will give you wider variety of nutritional elements, which work together to make even more powerful healthy benefits than any single fruit could alone.
We offer you here a salad that’s amazingly simple to make. All you need is good fresh fruit, a lime and honey! When preparing this salad make sure that your entire fruit is perfectly ripe.
Good fresh fruit Plate with Lime and Honey – Recipe
• 2 ripe bananas
• 12 oz. of blueberries
• 1 lb. of pineapple diced
• 1 lb. of strawberries sliced
• 6 oz. of blackberries
• 4 kiwis peeled and sliced
• 3 mandarin oranges, peel, and section
Honey Lime Dressing
• 1/4 cup of organic honey
• 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
• 2 tsp organic lime zest
1) Mix all fresh fruit in a bowl
2) Whisk together honey, lime zest, and lime juice in a separate bowl,
3) Pour honey lime dressing over good fresh fruit
4) Toss till the good fresh fruit is evenly covered