Would you find it hard to keep awake when you meditate? Do you feel like it’s not good to get to sleep during meditation? They’re common worries of men and women who are just starting meditation. However, there’s nothing with falling asleep while meditating. After all, the very first aim of meditation is always to flake out your body. Of course, if you catch your self sleeping during meditation, it means it works perfectly for you!
Believe us, it is ok to sleep while meditating. However, should you want to stay awake throughout meditation, we can allow you to. Win this article, you want to tell you how not to fall asleep all through meditation. Are you interested?
7 guidelines that can help you stay awake while meditating:
1. Simply take a contrast shower or drink a cup of coffee before meditation practice.
2. Find a comfortable destination for a meditate. Just ensure this place just isn’t too warm.
3. Practice meditation in nature.
4. Don’t eat too much before meditation practice.
5. Don’t meditate after having a busy day whenever you feel exhausted. It is advisable to meditate each morning, when you feel fresh and energized.
6. If it is hard for you really to stay awake, it’s also possible to try walking meditation.
7. Perform some energetic exercises, before you go to meditate.