After conducting hundreds of experiments on sleep and health, the world’s leading minds have found that in order to maintain an optimum health, one should go to bed early and wake up ahead of the sunrise. The period between 10 pm and 6 is the greatest sleeping time for the human body.
Read some interesting tips for better sleep seen from the perspective of a Yogi.
Turning in to bed at 11 pm, midnight or 1 am is damaging to your health and it is the underlying cause of many modern “killer diseases” such as heart diseases and cancer.
Nature acts and moves according to precise rhythm cycles influenced by the rotation of the Earth, Sun and Moon. Every day the sun’s rays rises and sets, the seasons are changing, the moon waxes and wanes, and the ocean tides rise and fall. The function of your sleeping and wakefulness are part of that rhythm.
In nature, we find that animals and plants are awake and asleep in tune with the exact same rhythm. Human beings also provide a natural rhythm.
Our human bodies, just like Mother Nature, function in line with the natural cycles, and the rhythm of the human anatomy is commonly called internal body clock’ or biological clock.
The disruption of the natural function of our biological clock in addition to the improper habits and sleep patterns causes different diseases.
When our anatomical bodies are out of balance and do perhaps not function in harmony with Nature, nothing seems normal. This happens due to the desynchronization of the hormones, chemicals and neurotransmitters that determine our levels of energy, vitality, and exactly how we feel, sleep and eat.
In other words, we’re imbalanced and out of tune with your biological clock, meaning we go opposite the natural harmony established by Our mother earth.
Before the widespread utilization of electricity, which could be easily seen in the villages 50 years back, people would retire for the night right after the sun set, same as animals do — same as Nature planned for humans to do. The period between 10pm and six is the best sleeping time for your human anatomy.
It is the time in which your body is programmed to operate according to the path of the Sun and the 24-hour natural cycle of your internal biological clock — and that is beyond our get a handle on. During this time (10pm — six is) the human body is designed to manage to rest, repair, detoxificate (elimination of waste elements and toxins) and renew.
Our bodies are products of Nature. If you go against the natural order and design of our anatomical bodies, you will pay the cost in various diseases and problems.
For example, If your body is overtaxed digesting a heavy meal or you stay up late (after 10 pm) working, playing games, watching TV, or working on the computer, your vital energy is focused on the game and your body can’t use it to prepare for a proper rest and renewal.
Timetable of sleeping:
– 9 pm to 10 pm — The body eliminates toxic chemicals from the immune system (lymph nodes). It is best to get to sleep between 9 pm to 10 pm, so the body can precisely do this crucial function.
– 10 pm to 1 am — The liver eliminates noxious substances and regenerates.
– Midnight to 4 am — The bone marrow produces blood.
– 1 am to 3 am — The gallbladder eliminates toxic substances and rejuvenates.
– 3 am to five is — The lungs eliminate noxious substances and rejuvenate.
– 5 am to 7 am — The colon eliminates toxins and rejuvenates. This also the appropriate time to empty the colon.
– 7 am to 9 am — Vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional elements are absorbed in the digestive tract. You ought to positively eat your morning meal in this era. World scientists have concluded that everyone is going to bed early (go to bed before 10 pm) to get some good quality sleep, which ensures proper physical regeneration.
Going to bed before 10 pm is necessary to help keep the human body in harmony with Nature and stay healthier, happy and spiritual.
Global boffins have concluded that the typical man needs 8 hours of sleep a day, preferably between 10 pm and 6 am.
When you follow the spiritual path and eat healthier vegetarian food, your body becomes light and healthier.
Even though most people need 8 hours of sleep daily, those who deal with spirituality need only 6 hours of daily rest to maintain their perfect health, because their spiritual activities produce a great physical and mental peace, purity and inner harmony.